Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 4: The Real Last Day

When I first walked into work I asked the boss where I am going to be.

I was going back to the Preview Center. I thought I'd ask why I am always in the Preview Center. I was told that I was the only person who could make the Preview Center more interesting. It also helps that I get the most foot traffic and good donations.

When I get set up in the Preview Center, another co-worker came in and gave me a suggestion (this is the same guy that beat my donation). He said that I should keep the donation box so people will be a bit more open to give. BRILLIANT!!

I got say that on my last day the time really flew by. And as it turns out keeping the donation box made people more willing to acknowledge. I ended the day with $12 (talk about full circle).

I really gotta say that this internship experience has been fantastic. I was really lucky to get an internship in my home town and something that was correlated with one of my passions.

The blogging thing has been fun also.
Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment