Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 27: No Distractions

After last week's telemarketing experience I had to finish my third script. I came to work with a mission, I was going to start and finish this because that is what I am there to do.

I crack open the book and started reading. Unlike the other two scripts, it was much easier to do research on one person rather than a made up person. The person in question was Captain David Porter of the USS Essex.

I hit a real home run with the book that I got. It also focused on the foundations of America's Navy, which an origin story more presentable. I finished my research and script with an hour to spare!

Once I was finished I did contact updates on the computer system. I finished that as well before the day was over.

Overall, extremely productive day and I was proud of the work I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment