Friday, July 27, 2012

July 7: A Different Crowd

Gallery Attendant Day!
Back in the Preview Center!

Every time a person or group of people come in, I usually have a predetermined script of what I am supposed to say. And as the summer has gone on I been making little alterations to make it more user-friendly. I believe it works, making the gallery tour a bit more pleasant.

Now that summer is in full swing I had a lot of younger people (teenagers) come through the gallery. I always try to get the most foot traffic through the gallery but by the look of it they really don't seem to care too much. Once in a while a group will ask me what's inside and they take a 'real' look around.

And donations are lower than usual. I'm not too thrilled about that but I gotta keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment