Friday, July 13, 2012

July 6: Office Work and Costumes

In the morning I asked to continue working on sending membership renewal letters to members of NHNM. It wasn't hard work just extremely time consuming. 

After I finished sealing, stamping, and mailing off these letters I made a terrible mistake...
I asked "what else do you need me to do?" 
Turns out that some (excuse me- many) product order forms needed to be filed in the books. I had to alphabetize the order forms and put them in the appropriate binders. Once again, it was quite time consuming but I know that I helped. 

The boss asked me if I was available July 13 after regular hours to work "Family Fun zone Friday". I said that I was free and would be happy to help out. The boss wants to me to be the first to try the script I wrote, the whaling script to be more exact. 

Not what I expected but I think it will be fun to try out my own script. I'll know what needs to be changed if something doesn't feel quite right. 

I was also asked to go find a costume for my character, Thadius, before Friday. I immediately responded "Don't worry I will not procrastinate and not buy it the day of. I'll buy it the day before". 

No comments:

Post a Comment