Friday, July 6, 2012

June 29: Script #2 and Office Work

When I first arrived at the office I found my two co-workers and the boss having a meeting in the conference room. I was going to start doing research for script #2 but the boss asked me to join them. They were discussing potential themes for this upcoming Halloween. The big challenge was giving the event a name, the trouble with the name was that the name had to be cute enough to attract families with little kids and sound scary enough to get the Halloween portion across.
We had lots of ideas but none them were really that good. My personal favorite was "Shadows at the Sea" other runner-ups were "Harbor Haunt" and "Nightmare on Bay Street"

After doing some more research on Clipper Ships I started and finished my second script. This script is about a woman, Ruth McDaniel, who traveled to San Francisco on a Clipper called Young America. I think this script has a bit better flow than the first so a potential revision may be needed.

I am getting to know my co-workers better and I learned that one of them really likes the Alien series and really enjoyed the recent release Prometheus. I thought thus was really cool because I am a fan of the series as well.

Today really felt like a full work day I even had to make copies...

No comments:

Post a Comment