Friday, July 6, 2012

June 23: A Little More Responsibility

This Saturday I was asked to work the Preview Center again. I have mentioned earlier that this gallery is donation based unlike the East Wing.

In previous weeks, I have been able to get the museum more donation money than average. I feel like I am truly contributing to the museum. This Saturday I am supposed to monitor two excel programs: 1) if there are groups of four or more I supposed to learn how they heard about the museum (for marketing purposes)   2) keep track of how many people come through every hour.

It turns out that a vast majority of visitors are passer-bys who are visiting the Balboa Fun Zone. The Fun Zone is a bit touristy so many have never heard of the museum.


And I had a new personal record for total donations: $23.
I hear that the museum record was $35. At the rate that my donations are going hopefully I can break this record.

No comments:

Post a Comment